Pages

February 27, 2012

Monday Questionnaire: 27th February, 2012

I remeber having done one of this questionnaires last year, and to kick off this week, I figured I would maybe do one again?
via weheartit.com
1.) Mood?
Actually amazing! Got great results in school and my "social life" is going well, too.

2.) What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
I had one bake roll w/ low fat cream cheese and some jelly on one side and some Nutella on the other side :-) And of course a cup of coffee (can't live without it)!

3.) What is the weather like today?
It's getting better, the temperature was OK (around 10°C), but it's still a bit grey and winter-ish. Can't wait for spring!

4.) Current nail polish?
essence "Walk on air". See The Daily Nail here.

5.) What ring setting do you keep your cell phone on at night: loud or silent? (Or the phone completely off?)
I keep it on silent, but it vibrates when I get a text message.

6.) Current Outfit?
Blue skinny jeans, black t-shirt, red sweat vest, floral printed scarf. Pretty simple!

7.) What is your favorite Disney movie?
Cinderella! I've always been that kind of dreamy girl and probably will always be.

8.) Can you whistle using your fingers?
Unfortunately, I can't.

9.) When doing laundry, do your separate loads /lights/darks, delicates, etc.) or throw everything together?
 I separate everything, that's what my mom always told me to do and so I do now.

10.) Weekly goals
Write the newspaper article, get some school stuff done, watch the last two Harry Potter movies.

What are you up to this week?

Love,
Nathalie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)