Pages

February 24, 2012

Finished Product #3: p2 perfect look kajal


p2 perfect look! kajal 020 brown

I'm a sucker for dark brown eye pencils, I use them everyday to line my lower lash line and sometimes also to line my upper lash line. It's just a great alternative for black which I don't like to wear all the time.
This eye pencil is a nice deeper brown, not to chocolatey, rather slightly reddish. It has a very creamy and soft texture which makes it perfect for smudging. I enjoyed using this and yet did not repurchase as I was looking for a deeper brown (and a stickier consistency).

Have you finished any products recently?

Love,
Nathalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)