1. Tailored PantsFrida Gustavsson. Pants by Helmut Lang.
2. Blazer Streetstyle. Blazer by Edun, black jacket by Alexander Wang.
3. White Shirt Anna Dello Russo.
4. Double Breasted Coat Carine Roitfeld (or short: the french god of fashion;D). Get the look with coat by Burberry Prorsum & match it with those incredibly amazing (!!) Overknees from Shoe God Christian Louboutin.
5. Tuxedo Kate Moss. Blazer and Pants by Maison Martin Margiela.
6. The Striped Shirt Streetstyle. Shirt by Giambattista Valli.
7. The good ol' Trench Coat Another Streetstyle. Classical Burberry Trench and adorable Jeans by J Brand.
Vogue & Derek Lam Spring 2011 Event Simon Emmett Shooting Oct. 28 Marie Claire UK Shooting for Dec. Mag KIIS FM Jingle Ball 2009 Leighton became famous as Blair Waldorf in Gossip Girl (Screen Shot: Season 1 x Episode 4)
1. Because you can wear them everywhere (yes, Fashion Week baby!) 2. Because they're en vogue right now, especially in Norway Style. 3. Because it doesn't always have to be the XXL one for sport. 4. Because you feel 1000% comfortable in them from the first moment you wear them. 5. Because they look fabulous, you only need the right accessoires (skinny pants, leather!) via weheartit.com