Pages

November 22, 2010

American Music Awards 2010

TAYLOR SWIFT
She looked incredibly good in her studded dress & her new platinblong, straightened hair. My winner! ♥

KATY PERRY
Yes, I love Katy Perry: but you have to admit: she looked like a grecian goddess. With her pastell dress, the bronze eyeshadow & the curls she really was a firework! :-)

MILEY CYRUS
Yes, I love her too, but she simply looked brilliant: The dress is amazing, and her hair falls so softly ..........

RIHANNA
She really surprised me: Finally her bright red has become a warm mahagoni nuance that fits her so so so much better...and her dress: a dream!


WHITNEY PORT
We can always count on Whitney, she has a great style, and she didn't disappoint me this time: Lovely dress, nice hair & this cute lipstick .....







via glamour.de

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)