Pages

February 20, 2012

Get Healthy Week: Day 1

As I promised, I'm starting with my food diary today; I'm not going to leave anything out. Feel free to give my tips or to punish me for eating something bad. Just kidding, haha! But I always appreciate comments :)

BREAKFAST:
• 2 homemade waffles (2 x 250 calories)
• 100g of low fat yoghurt (65 calories)
• a few cherries (30 calories)
• a cup of coffee w/ low fat milk and sweeteners (10 calories)

IN BETWEEN:
• 1 glass of ice tea (60 calories)
• 3 glasses of water

LUNCH:
• 1 bowl of homemade vegetable soup (90 calories)
• 1/2 sausage (170 calories)

IN BETWEEN:
• 3 glasses of water
• 100g of red grapes (75 calories)
• 1 chocolate cookie (75 calories)

DINNER:
• 1 slice of multi-grain bread w/ some low fat cream cheese (150 calories)
• 1 yoghurt (150 calories)

IN BETWEEN:
• 1 apple (50 calories)

Total: 1425 calories

I'm satisfied, I'd say this is a pretty good start into this week. If I can keep it on that level, it's going to make a difference (maybe I can even lower this?)

xo Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)