Pages

February 21, 2012

Get Healthy Week: Day 2

This is day 2 and it's not going to be as good as Day 1. I made club sandwiches for lunch and Mac'n'Cheese for dinner. BUT: I did exercise!

BREAKFAST:
• 1 bowl of homemade Bircher Muesli (375 calories)
• 1 cup of coffee w/ sweeteners and low fat milk (10 calories)

LUNCH:
• 2 club sandwiches (700 calories)
• 1 glass of ice tea (60 calories)

IN BETWEEN:
• 4 glasses of water
• 50g of red grapes (40 calories)
• 1 chocolate cookie (95 calories)

DINNER:
• Mac'n'Cheese!!! (Oh my, I don't wanna know the amount of calories!)

IN BETWEEN:
• 4 glasses of water

Total: I'd estimate a good 2000 calories. I'm not devastated though because that's actually the amount of calories a teen should eat (but you know, not on a diet). Anyway, tomorrow is getting better!

Nathalie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)