Pages

February 25, 2012

The Daily Nail: essence "Walk On Air"

Shown: 1x base coat, 2x essence colour & go, 1x top coat
essence Colour & Go Walk On Air

I haven't done a Daily Nail post for ages, but as I'm in a hurry right now, this is going to be a very quick post. I found this nail polish on my last shopping trip: essence recently added some new colors to their collection and this royal, electric blue totally got me that I just had to buy it.
Colour & Go nail polishes go on quite sheer, so they absolutely require a second coat as well as a good top coat to protect them from chipping (which they LOVE doing!).

What are you wearing on your nails right now?

Love,
Nathalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)