Pages

July 14, 2012

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag?


I'm going on a seaside vacation to Northern Germany this Saturday, I'll be gone for a bit more than a week and even though the weather is not promising, I'm really looking forward to it. I haven't done a What's In My Travel Makeup Bag post yet, so I figured this might be a good opportunity to show you what I'm bringing.

This is obviously not an average summer vacation. I will have to deal with a lot of rain and wind and (probably) very little sun, so of course I'm taking other stuff with me than if I were going on a trip to Spain or somewhere else hot.

FACE


1. Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector for Oily/Combination Skin
2. Bebe Goodbye Makeup Tinted Moisturizer
3. Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer
4. Astor Anti Shine Powder
5. Manhattan Powder Rouge in Fresh Peach
6. Rimmel Powder Blush in Pink Sugar

EYES


7. L'Oréal Studio Secrets Smoothing Eye Primer
8. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad To The Bronze
9. Catrice Smokey Eyes Set in Meet Me at The Bonfire
10. Catrice Eyebrow Set
11. essence lash&brow gel
12. essence longlasting eye pencil in dark brown
13. L'Oréal Telescopic Waterproof Mascara
14. L'Oréal Super Liner in Carbon Gloss
15. Eyelash Curlers

LIPS


16. MAC Lipstick in Fanfare
17. Maybelline Moisture Extreme in Pinky Beige
18. Essence Lipstick in In The Nude

BRUSHES


From left to right:

• Essence Kabuki Brush (Soulsista LE)
• ebelin Powder Brush
• Blush Cosmetics Blush Brush
• Blush Cosmetics Eyeshadow Brush
• elf Blending Brush
• Blush Cosmetics Angled Brush
• ebelin Tweezers
• Spoolie

Love,
Nathalie x

Note: This is a scheduled post. I will be fully back to Blogger on Monday 23rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)