Pages

July 18, 2012

What's In My Handbag? (Travel Edition)


I'm currently on my annual summer vacation, this year the family and I are headed back to the seaside in Northern Germany where we're going to spend a bit more than a week. The distance is not so huge and so we are taking the car to get there. You all know how boring and long car travels can be, so today I thought I'd show you how I keep myself pretty and entertained by showing you what's in my handbag!


THE BEAUTY STUFF


I use my Avène Eau Thermale Spray all the time, it's such a nice refreshment on-the-go and keeps my face hydrated. For my lips, I packed the Yes To Carrots Lip Butter in Berry and for lipstick my Maybelline Moisture Extreme in Pinky Beige. Oh and I always have a Carmex jar on me as well as a hairtie, some bobby pins and a fine comb. I wear contact lenses and so eye drops are a must for me. I also need pressed powder at all times to beat oily skin and to look shine-free. I have very dry cuticles, so I pack some baby cream to moisturize. Balea Hand Sanitizer is a must as well as the Florena Hand Cream. Last but not least, I keep a mini Rexona Deodorant in my bag.

THE ENTERTAINING / RANDOM STUFF


I always have some chewing gum and candy in my bag, I'm loving Maltesers at the moment! I like to have a good read while traveling, for that I'm taking Jolie Magazine and Die Tribute Von Panem, the German translation of The Hunger Games. I also love doing Sudoku to keep me occupied. For tech stuff, I'm bringing my camera, my cell phone, my iPod and some earphones. Besides, I have a pack of tissues and a pair of warm socks in my purse, my feet get soooo cold! And of course I'm not leaving without my wallet, it's from Primark and I love it. Last thing I take is an umbrella, the weather is not promising so I'd better be prepared! ;)

I know I have a lot in my bag (I always have!), but it's all stuff I know I'm going to use while spending countless hours on freeways :)

What are your handbag essentials?

Love,
Nathalie x

Note: This is a scheduled post. I will be fully back to Blogger on Monday 23rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)