Pages

July 13, 2012

Glossybox Young Beauty

I'm fairly new to the market of beauty subscription services which offer to deliver you a selection of full-size products and luxury samples right to your doorstep every month. I've always been a bit terrified of this to be honest, I can't choose the things I want to get and even though I love surprises (and parcels!), I never gave in.

However, I made an exception when I was browsing the Glossybox website recently and saw that they launched a limited edition box called "Glossybox Young Beauty" which could be ordered without subscribing to the entire service. Considering the reasonable price of €10, I hit the "Order" button without even thinking about it. The box was created for young girls who want to have fun and experiment with makeup and so it is right up my street!




The products come in a pink box which I think is really appropriate. I heard these boxes are also really good for storing your makeup, I'll keep you updated on that ;)



THE CONTENT


1. Manhattan Supersize Mascara
I heard of this mascara before and tried it out this morning. It adds a nice amount of volume to the lashes, but for me it doesn't quite cut it though since I am so in love with my L'Oréal Telescopic. I could imagine using it on top of it though!

2. Bebe Quick & Clean Waschgel und Augenmakeup-Entferner
I already had a sample of this at home, but it's always nice to have mini sizes of face products for traveling. It's a good wash gel, I'm however sceptical about the eye makeup removal aspect. I admit my Telescopic Mascara is a tough one so I can't fault this wash gel!

3. Playboy VIP EdT 30ml (1 fl.oz.)
I hate receiving scents as gift (unless I picked them out myself) because I'm very picky when it comes to smells. What I do need to say about this perfume is that I actually quite like it! It's smells very fruity and floral, I think I might wear this for going out a lot.

4. Aok First Beauty Pflegendes Feuchtigkeitsfluid
I'm familiar with the brand Aok, but not with their products for young skin. This fluid contains mint and yoghurt extract to clarify and moisturize your skin. And you can never have too many creams in your bathroom, can you?

5. Palmolive Ayurituel Joyous Shower Gel
This stuff smells HEAVENLY! I'm so pleased with the scent of this and I can't wait to use it. I love that they added a €0.50 off coupon when you want to repurchase the shower gel, I will definitely make use out of it!


OVERALL

I'm very happy with this box, I love all the products and I'd say the money is well invested!

Have you subscribed to any boxes?

Love,
Nathalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)