Pages

July 23, 2012

My Week On Instagram #5 (Holiday Edition)

So you may or may not know that I had been gone on holiday last week (I tried to keep the blog active anyway). We didn't have the best weather and barely internet connection, but I managed to instagram a few impressions though. A photo diary is on its way!


Travel OOTD - love the scarf! // By the sea for the last time // Indulging in a waffle w/ strawberries and cream


Admiring the beautiful port // Sporting lavender nails // Treating myself (again)



Nautical inspired beach OOTD // Lots of beach chairs and awesome weather // Spending more quality sea time

Follow me on instagram: @romanticgirlx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)