Pages

July 20, 2012

Garnier BB Cream for Oily/Combination Skin


It's an open secret that BB Creams have been all the rage in the beauty world lately. The trend originally comes from Asia where women spend hours in the bathroom applying moisturizers, sunscreens, primers etc. To cut this time shorter, creams were invented that deliver all the functions that normally eight or ten different products would. Lately, lots of Western beauty companies have launched their own BB creams, and after all we all like spending more time in bed that in the bathroom, don't we? ;-)

Garnier have come out with their BB cream called Miracle Skin Perfector by the beginning of this year. Recently they also launched one for Oily/Combination Skin and I decided to give the light shade a go.


It claims to mattify your skin, make pores and blemishes less visible, even out your skin, moisturize and to protect your face with SPF 20. The texture of this cream is very runny, I'd rather describe it as a fluid. A little goes a long way here, I tend to dot this on to my face and then blend it out with a kabuki brush for a flawless finish. The color seemed a bit dark for me at first, but after a few minutes, it adapts to the skin tone.


The results are fantastic! My skin looks a lot more flawless but still very natural. It covers some redness I have around my nose as well as any imperfections. It also does a great job mattifying my skin, I only apply the tiniest amount of powder on to my t-zone and I'm good for a couple of hours until I have to touch up.
I even got compliments on how nice my skin looked. I also love that this cream contains SPF which allows my to skip sunscreen most days.

The Garnier BB creams are available from most drugstores and department stores and retail for around€10/$10.

Have you tried BB creams yet? What's your favorite one?

Nathalie x

Note: This is a scheduled post. I will be fully back to Blogger on Monday 23rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)