Pages

July 27, 2012

Easy Breezy Summer Makeup

Summer is finally upon all of us and so I spend most of my days sitting in the garden trying to catch some Vitamin D and hopefully a bit of a tan. For the most part, I can't be bothered to wear anything on my face except for some SPF but if I decide to wear some, this is what I go for.


It doesn't show up in the picture very nicely, but basically this look consists of lots of lashes, bronzer and a very pretty berry lip color which I love at the moment.



FACE


First thing I slapped on was some SPF of course, 20 is enough for me on an average summer day. Next I used my Garnier BB Cream which has a light to medium coverage and is also mattifying! I erase my dark circles with Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer and then mist my face with p2 Makeup Fixing Spray - crucial if you have combination to oily skin and want your makeup to last all day! Finally I take my essence Sun Club bronzer (the one for lighter skin) and dust it on to the areas where the sun would naturally hit my face first (cheekbones, hairline and a bit down the nose and on the chin).

EYES & BROWS

I kept the eyes ridiculously simple! I curled my eyelashes and applied a decent coat of my L'Oréal Telescopic Waterproof Mascara. I filled in my brows with the darker powder from the Catrice Eyebrow Set and set them with essence lash&brow gel.


LIPS

I applied my favorite berry lipgloss which is Catrice Lip Appeal in Berry Berry Nice.

What's your favorite summer makeup?

Nathalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)