Pages

July 9, 2012

Empties #1

So at the beginning of this year, I had decided to take part in "Project Pan", a project to force me into using up more products. I used to post about every single item I'd used up, but I found that rather stressful so now I'm collecting my empties to blog about them.


• The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter (5ml Sample Size)
Although I have a couple of these samples and also bigger mini sizes laying around at home, I don't get the hype around them. They moisturize very well, but the smell rather turns me off. I prefer non- or only lightly scented body lotions/creams, so The Body Shop Body Butters and I will probably never really get along with each other!

• The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream
I have bought a mini kit from the Seaweed about one or two months ago and I'm very impressed with the products. I applied the day cream after getting out of the shower and it sunk in really well. With my usual tinted moisturizer/BB cream applied on top, this has really helped controling the shine on my face during the daytime. Very tempted to repurchase!

• Scholl Fuss Pflege Balsam Sensitiv
I don't really use foot cream that often because I somehow always seem to forget it or I don't want to get the smell of it on my hands, but I really enjoyed using this one! It was nothing special to me though, but overall I'd recommend it.

• Florena Handcreme Olive
This hand cream has sneaked into my handbag a few months ago and has been replaced by me multiple times. It's a great hand cream that absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy film on your hands -perfect for some on-the-go moisture between classes!



• The Body Shop Clarifying Toner
I don't have anything bad to say about this toner, it's refreshes and cleans my skin very nicely. The only downside of this is that I found it a little too harsh for my skin which sometimes felt rather tight after using it. I switched to an alcohol-free, more hydrating toner now and that feeling is gone. Sadly not a repurchase item for me!

• L'Oréal Volume Million Lashes
If you know me or read my blog during the last year, you heard me raving about this mascara more than once. It volumizes and darkens my lashes like no other mascara which is the reason that I repurchased this three times already. However, I'm currently using L'Oréal Telescopic which is incredible, it especially wins over the Million Lashes in terms of holding the curl which is something very important to me. Lovely mascara though!

• Balea Pure+Fresh Shampoo
I LOVE this shampoo, I really do. I'm currently going through my third bottle in approximatey eight months, but it just cleans m hair like no other shampoo. I use this every other hairwash to remove any residue and prevent product build-up in my hair and the results are still amazing every time.

What have you used up recently?

Love,
Nathalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)