Pages

July 12, 2012

My Week(s) On Instagram #4

I apologize for being such a bad Instagrammer for the last couple of weeks, but there was nothing really to show you haha! So by now I would say it's time for a huge catch-up, here we go:


 Receiving Glossybox Young Beauty in the mail // Picking up holiday necessities // Sporting red lips


Wearing bright pink nail polish // Floral shoes in the park // Stuffing myself with apple pancakes


Makeup inspired by Pretty Little Liars // Face of the day // Rewarding myself for good grades


Having my favorite pasta // Making PB&Js for the first time // Admiring my charm bracelet from Paris

Follow me on Instagram: @romanticgirlx

2 comments:

  1. what's that nail polish you're wearing? i love coral polishes!
    btw, thank you for following me, i followed back :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, especially in the summer! Thank you so much, your blog is absolutely gorgeous :)

      x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)