Pages

October 2, 2011

Review: SpaRitual Nail Lacquers

Hi guys!
Today, my SpaRitual package finally arrived (I feel like I had been waiting for this forever!) and it contained 4 super pretty nail lacquers:


It's a mini kit containing 4 bottles (each 0.17 fl.oz / 5 ml):
Knowledge is power: a pretty barbie pink
Enlightened Soul: super bright yellow, love!
Eye of the beholder: really pretty apple green
Face of destiny: really pretty orangey apricot color with the best coverage of these 4

I'm very excited about these nail lacquers because I had heard so many good things about them that I just wanted to try 'em out.

What makes these nail lacquers so special:
The Bottle
It's made in Italy from reusable glass with up to 50% recycled materials. Plus, the bottles are recyclable.
• The Colors
In their opinion, colors can change what we feel. That's why they created more than 80 nail colors, arranged in four dynamic harmonies.
• The Formula
The nail lacquers vegan because they are 100% free of DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde Resin.
• The Cap
The nail lacquers come in a bottle with a patented, rubberized cap which is super easy to open. It has a very short brush that makes it easy to apply the polish very precisely.
How they go on:


I applied 2 coats of the nail polish and I must say the coverage is really good! The cap makes it super easy to apply the nail polish properly. The colors are very vibrant.

This is their current collection:
Wilde Collection | Screenshot taken from sparitual.de
Really pretty, shimmery colors, I especially love Rhythm of Life and Spirit Child.

Make sure to check out the SpaRituals Website!


So.. are you interested in SpaRitual Nail Lacquers? Are you going to try these out?

xo, Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)