Pages

October 10, 2011

Review: JK Jemma Kidd i-Design Eye Colour

Hey guys!
If you read my previous post about new arrivals, you know that I just purchased this lovely eyeshadow by JK Jemma Kidd and I promised you to do a review on it. So here we go:


JK Jemma Kidd i-Design Eye Colour in '08 - Must Have'


So at first, I really like the packaging. It looks like plexiglass, but in fact it's just normal plastic. The eyeshadow is embedded in a flat pink bowl (sounds weird I guess).

The color is described as a good defining color, especially when used in the crease.

Swatches:
LEFT: Eyeshadow applied without primer | RIGHT: Eyeshadow applied with primer

The eyeshadow is super pigmented and the color looks very vibrant. There's no real difference between the two swatches. But (!) after having this eyeshadow on the back of my hand for multiple hours (and on my lids of course), I would recommend using an eye primer, just for the sake of longlasting effects.
Generally, 'Must Have' is a great color for dramatic night looks, especially if you're tired of grey/black smokey eyes.

Availability: JK Jemma Kidd i-Design Eye Colour is available at Target (16$) and on jemmakidd.com (£8)

Love,
Nathalie x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)