Pages

October 24, 2011

New arrivals: L'Oréal, Maybelline, essence...

Last saturday was just perfect to hit the drugstore and pick up a few things, but I wasn't able to post this earlier, so here we go now:


MAKEUP


• Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine in 360 Plum Perfection
Had been staring at this color for weeks and finally manages to purchase it. I'm going through a dark-red lip phase right now, and this one absolutely satisfies my craving for a glamorous, plum color.

• L'Oréal Paris Super Liner [Lineur Intense] Carbon Gloss [Carbon Black]
As you can see, this liner is called differently in Germany, but it's just as awesome. As everyone loves his liner, I decided to give it a try and buy it. Well, what to say...I love it!

BEAUTY


• Balea Aqua Hydrating Sheet Mask
I love sheet masks because they're so easy to use. And in the fall, even my oily skin needs some moisture and these masks are just amazing.

• essence 24h hand protection balm (mini size)
My love for the 24h hand balm + my love for travel-size hand creams = happy me.

NAIL POLISH


• p2 Perfect Nail Hardener
My nails are kinda brittle right now and so I wanna strengthen them, but as I hate formaldehyde-containing nail hardener, I decided to pick up this one that is free of it. And I works well!

• Catrice In The Bronx
Last week's nail polish purchase. I don't want to write to much about it, if you wanna know more about this gorgeous color, check out my Daily Nail post here.

I hope you enjoyed this post!

x, Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)