Pages

October 24, 2011

The Daily Nail: Catrice In The Bronx

2 coats, natural daylight
I finally got around to start the nailpolish series that every serious beauty blog seems to have. So when I bought In the Bronx last weekend, I thought it was the perfect beginning.

In the Bronx is a very bronzy color with an olive undertone a lot of golden-olive shimmer to it. After applying it, it was so shiny that it looked like I had applied to nail polish strips because usually, they are very shiny. I think In the bronx is a beautiful color and so appropriate for fall!

The color kind of reminded me of butter London's Wallis, but when I saw the picture below, I noticed that In the bronx actually is a lot more brownish.

The picture is from Missbloggerazzi
I hope you enjoyed this post! Please feel free to leave a photo with your actual nail polish in the comments!

x, Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)