Pages

October 14, 2011

National Dessert Day: What's your favorite?

Hey guys!
I don't know how you feel about desserts, but I must confess that I LOVE them! Seriously, I always have dessert when I go out or when I'm cooking for my friends or I have dessert on any other occassions where you can possibly have dessert. So that's why I'm really excited about today (even though I don't live in the USA).

I just thought I share my favorite desserts with you:

ICE CREAM
I just love ice cream so much, no matter which flavor or anything. I could eat ice cream all year.

MOUSSE AU CHOCOLAT
My mom's homemade is the best. Super chocolaty, super moussy. Definitely one of my favorites!

TIRAMISU
The italian classic. Always lovely -with or without alcohol.

What's your favorite dessert?

xoxo, Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)