Pages

October 8, 2011

NEW Arrivals: Beauty


JK Jemma Kidd i-design eye colour in 08 must have
Everyone says that Jemma Kidd makeup is amazing, so I went to Zalando and noticed: it was on SALE! I just couldn't help myself and picked out this pretty shimmery, midnight blue color. Review coming soon!

 essence 24h protection balm Winter Edition 'Vanilla Apple Pie'
I love the 24 protection balm (I generelly love hand cream so much) that I just had to buy this. This year's winter colletion is called 'Little bakery', besides this scent, the scents 'Raspberry Chocolate Cake' and 'Strawberry Cupcake' are available.

 L'Oréal Studio Secrets Smoothing Eye Primer
I'm always looking for new eye primers (Oily lids, I'm looking at you!) and decided to give this one a try and I absolutely love the SS face primer.

What did you buy these days?

xoxo, Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)