Pages

November 27, 2011

Two-In-One: e.l.f. haul + lip combination

Hey everyone!
I hope you're doing fine, and I apologize for not having blogged for about a week. I've been SO busy that I don't even know where to begin doing everything I have to.
So today I decided to do a Two-in-One Post because I can't seem to find the time to post a lot right now.

First up:  The lip combination I've been loving lately!
 I love lip glosses so much, but I just can't wear them alone in winter because if I do, it takes 5 minutes for my lips to crack and that's bad. So I figured to use a nude lipstick under it.

Lipstick: Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Nude Pink
This is actually not a nude pink in my opinion, it's more like an orangey coral, but with it lipgloss below, it actually looks pretty gorgeous!
Lipgloss: Catrice Lip Appeal in Bare Necessity
Favorite nude lipgloss ever. Full stop.

P.S. Thumbs up for weird mouths!

Second topic: My first e.l.f. haul!
If you follow me on twitter, you know I went crazy when the order arrived. I know you always have to be careful with e.l.f. stuff because some products are really awesome but some are just awful. After reading a bunch of reviews, I got this ( +quick reviews!):

• e.l.f. Stipple Brush
I love this brush a lot! It blends my foundation perfectly leaving my skin looking flawless and natural. I have been using this for 2-3 weeks now and I washed it a couple of times and the hair loss is slight. I recommend buying this!

• e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
Maybe it was a little blasphemic to believe that a very cheap eye primer could hold my makeup in place. My eye shadow creases super quickly (I have oily lids, BTW). Only use this if your lids are very dry.

• e.l.f. Smudge Brush
Lost a couple of hair, but this does a great job smudging eyeshadow on my lower lash line.

• e.l.f. Blending Eye Brush
This brush lost the most hair, but blends my eye shadows so well that I just fell in love with it.

Love,
Nathalie x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)