Pages

November 1, 2011

Daily Perfection: Katie Cassidy

The picture is from here
So... first of all, since yesterday was Halloween, I hope that you all had a great time! I spent the night with a few of my closest friends (we call ourselves 'The Sleepover Club') watching horror movies and eating pizza and snacks.

The reason that Katie Cassidy is today's perfection is that we watched 'Nightmare on Elm Street' starring ...Katie Cassidy! Well, after a good 15 minutes she was murdered, but when I got home today, I found this beautiful picture of her and I had to feature her on my blog! Isn't she simply gorgeous?

Hope you don't mind me talking a lot :)

Have a great day!

Love,
Nathalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)