Pages

November 12, 2011

Twilight Takes Over: 12 days until Breaking Dawn!

I don't know if you like(d)/love(d) Twilight, but in fact, you can't ignore the hype around Breaking Dawn. Since I'm a twilight fan at heart, I decided to dedicate one blog post to the vampire saga that has captured me for more that 2 years now.


5 random facts about Twilight (did you know them yet?)
• Stephenie Meyer got the idea of writing a book after a dream on June 2, 2003.
• The original title of the first book was 'Forks' after the setting of the book.
• Robert Pattinson was starring in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'.
• Kristen Stewart got her first role at the age of 10 in 'Panic Room' playing Jodie Foster's film daughter.
• Stephenie Meyer says she wants to publish 'Midnight Sun' someday, but if you can't wait, read the first chapter here.


My favorite Twilight quote?
Well there are a lot actually...


Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something. (Bella Swan, Twilight, p.1)


I love you. It's a poor excuse for what I'm doing, but it's still true. (Edward Cullen, Twilight, p.366)


With shake legs, ignoring the fact that my action was useless, I followed him into the forest. The evidence of his path had disappeared instantly. There were no footprints, the leaves were still again, but I walked forward without thinking. I could not do anything else. I had to keep moving. If I stopped looking for him, it was over. Love, live, meaning ...over. (Bella Swan, New Moon, p.73)


I could fill up this entire blog with quotes, but I just concentrated on a couple of them that stuck in my head ;)


What team am I?
TEAM EDWARD, I've always been. My best friend even gave me a 'Team Edward' T-Shirt for christmas 2 years ago!


My favorite Twilight book?
Twilight I guess. It's so sweet to read, I really like to reread it at least once a year because I like it so much.


The 'Breaking Dawn Part I' Soundtrack List:
The Joy Formidable, "Endtapes"

Angus & Julia Stone, "Love Will Take You"
Bruno Mars, "It Will Rain"
Sleeping at Last, "Turning Page"
The Features, "From Now On"
Christina Perri, "A Thousand Years"
Theophilus London, "Neighbors"
The Belle Brigade, "I Didn’t Mean It"
Noisettes, "Sister Rosetta (2011 Version)"
Cider Sky, "Northern Lights"
Iron & Wine, "Flightless Bird, American Mouth (Wedding Version)"
Imperial Mammoth, "Requiem on Water"
Aqualung & Lucy Schwartz, "Cold"
Mia Maestro, "Llovera"
Carter Burwell, "Love Death Rebirth"


The Breaking Dawn Trailer:





Are you guys excited for Breaking Dawn?

Love,
Nathalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)