Today I wanted to share a really easy, but chic and pretty eye makeup with you. I used my new theBalm eyeshadow (more in-depth review coming soon) and created a look with it.
Here's the tutorial:
1.) Apply an eye primer to make your shadows last longer and to make them look more vibrant.
2.) Swipe a white/light beige eyeshadow all over your lid.
3.) Apply a light brown shade in your crease, this is going to be that "best friend color". It makes blending the shadows together a lot easier.
4.) Put a taupe-y purple eyeshadow on to the outer 2/3 of your lid and blend it into the crease.
5.) Use a fluffy blending brush to blend all the shadows out.
6.) Use a black liquid liner to line your top lash line. Slightly thicken the line as you go outwards.
7.) Curl your lashes and apply one or two coats of your favorite mascara.
• L'Oréal Studio Secrets Smoothing Eye Primer
• Catrice Smokey Eyes Set in "030" (the lightest shade)
• Artdeco Eye Brow Powder in "5"
• theBalm Shady Lady in "Just This Once Jamie"
• L'Oréal Super Liner (Lineur Intense) in Carbon Gloss (Carbon Black)
• L'Oréal Telescopic Waterproof Mascara
What has been your go-to makeup lately?