Pages

March 12, 2012

What I Did Last Weekend

My blog is called "Adventures of a 17-year old" which might sound a little exaggerated but hands down: Who doesn't want a lil' drama? Throughout the weekend, I took pictures of what I did this weekend to share an "average" weekend of mine with you. Not too exciting, but maybe interesting to read though (I admit, I'm nosey myself!)

SATURDAY

8.30 AM: Getting up, taking a shower, having breakfast, getting hair & makeup done

10 AM: Driving to town, listening to Colbie Caillat on my iPod


10.30 AM: Buying magazines at the newspaper stand


11 AM: Buying some necessities at the drugstore (and sneaking around haha!)


11.30 AM: Reading the march issue of Vogue and picking up a few books at the public library


1 PM: Having lunch at home

2 PM: Vacuuming the apartment and cleaning it

3 PM: Reading some fashion magazines at home (and doing some other stuff)


7 PM: Having dinner

8 PM: Watching a movie on my laptop


SUNDAY

10 AM: Getting up, having breakfast, taking a bath

11 AM: Helping my mom in the kitchen

1 PM: Having lunch with the family

4 PM: Having coffee and cake while watching TV (winter sports)

Hazelnut cake... Nom nom nom!
5 PM: Organizing school stuff and doing homework


6 PM: Editing drafts and writing new blog posts


7 PM: Having dinner

8 PM: Watching TV


Haha, that was probably one of the laziest and most boring weekends ever, but that's just how it is! Normally, I meet my friends in town and sometimes I also go out, but this weekend was just plain and simple.

Nathalie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)