Pages

March 7, 2012

Everyday Eye Makeup: Quick, Easy and Crease-free!

Hey lovelies!

Today I went through my collection, found some lovely eyeshadows and fell in love with them again. So I just created a very quick makeup look this morning and thought I would show it to you! The best thing about this look is: it doesn't crease on me (and I have very oily lids!).


So to keep it short and sweet, here's how to get the look:

1. Apply an eye primer all over you lid to make your shadows last all day.
2. Take a shimmery beige cream shadow and put it all over your lid.
3. Use a big shader brush and swipe some light beige shadow with a pearl finish over the cream shadow.
4. Take a big fluffy brush and contour your crease with a matte medium brown eye shadow.
5. Line your upper lash line with a chocolate brown eyeliner (and use it to slightly darken your lower lash line as well).
6. Curl your lashes and apply your favorite mascara.

That's it! You can do this look in five minutes and you will look absolutely gorgeous wherever you go that day!

Extra tip: Use a rosy blush on your cheeks and a light pink lipstain on your lips to add some color to your face.

I hope you enjoyed this look!

Love,
Nathalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)