Pages

March 17, 2012

Loads of Empties!

I know it seems crazy, but I actually managed it to use up ALL of my body lotions! This has done me proud because I'm usually waaaay to lazy to use this after my shower (my skin is normal, so I always feel like I don't really need it). But I did force myself to use more body lotion with the result that my skin is soft and smooth and nice. I will definitely keep on doing that!

So here are the empties:

Garnier Intensive 7 Days Body Lotion Mango, 400ml

I love everything about this body lotion. It moisturizes extremely well (and the moisture lasts a good 4-5 days!), it smells divine and it absorbs quickly.
Repurchase? Hell yes!

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Moisturizing Body Lotion, 75ml each
I got these two samples last year and enjoyed using them up: They moisturize very well and absorb quickly. What I don't like so much is that they're pretty much scentless. But it's a very satisfying body lotion though!
Repurchase: No.

Do you have any empties right now?

Nathalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)