Pages

December 4, 2011

Sunday Shopping My Stash #1

Hey everyone!
So, I finally got around to posting my very first 'Sunday Shopping The Stash' post, inspired by the wonderful Adrienne (thesundaygirl.com). I rediscovered a few products and added a couple of new ones, so here we go:

Everything I need on a daily basis fits in this cute little plastic box.


Rimmel London Powder Blush in 101 Pink Sugar
I just bought this a few weeks ago and I have used it ever since. It's a gorgeous rosy pink color that looks so flattering on me, especially on my (very) pale winter skin. I don't like the brush, I just put it in the case to take the photos.

bebe young care goodbye makeup Tinted Moisturizer in light
I'm still on the hunt for a new foundation that suits my winter skin (drier, but still oily and very pale). Until I've found the perfect match, I will go with this tinted moisturizer. It's decent quality, but not the best one, I'm using it just for the sake of using it up.

Carmex Lip Balm
I need a least one jar of this every winter. This stuff is incredible, it heals my lips, protects them and makes them shine. Seriously, I cannot live without this.

NYX Concealer in a jar in CJ03 Light
This is the best concealer I've discovered so far. Creamy, easily blendable consistency and a decent lasting power. Plus, there are a lot of different shades to choose from. I love NYX!

 Catrice Eyebrow Set
I'm very picky when it comes to eyebrow stuff because my eyebrows basically do not exist. I bought this box because a lot of people recommended this and I thought I just give it a try. Now I love it! The light powder is probably good for blondes or redheads, so as the brunette that I am, I'm using the darker powder with an angled eyeliner brush. It works fantastic! Plus it's super easy to take with you (the box also contains mini tweezers and a mine angled brush).

Manhattan M&Buffalo Beige Ballerina
When I bought this eyeshadow box back in June this year, it drove me crazy. But as I'm terribly in need for a few good neutral e/s shades, this one has to work with a good eye primer.



e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
When I got this, I was disappointed with it because my eyeshadows creased super quickly. But now the primer and me are in a relationship, we really love each other. ;) Best primer I've used so far and the price is unbeatable!

L'Oréal Paris Super Liner (Lineur Intense) in Carbon Gloss
Millions of women love this liquid eyeliner for a reason (amongst me). Easy to apply, incredible staying power, deep black color. I will love this forever!

Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion
I love this mascara a lot, it stretches my lashes and volumizes them and it doesn't smudge at all. I just wish it was a little more black...

Manhattan X-Treme Last & Shine Lipstick in 56D
This lipstick is really nice, it gives my lips a berry color with a satin finish without drying them out too much. And it lasts a long time!

P.S. Please excuse the bad picture quality, the rainy weather wasn't picture-friendly. ;)

Love,
Nathalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)