Pages

December 15, 2011

Christmas Highlight: essence Highlighter Powder (Circus Circus LE)

So guys,
a beauty blogger can never say no to a highlighter, right?

So this is my newest shimmery addiction that makes my cheeks glow adorably.
I found thid at the drugstore yesterday and I bought without even thinking about it in less than a minute.

It's a compact, solid case that contains a buttery, deep golden highlighter. As you can see, a circus tent is impressed in the powder.
Bad quality...SORRY!
It's a pretty pigmented powder that's easily blendable. I works wonderfully for my cool-toned skin and it's just perfect to warm up the silvery holiday makeup I'm planning to do.

What's your favorite highlighter at the moment?

Love,
Nathalie x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)