Pages

December 28, 2011

20 Questions TAG

Hey guys,
I hope that you all had a wonderful christmas and spent lots of time with your families and friends!
As I'm kinda lazy right now (christmas food, I look at you!), I decided to post a tag today because it's fun and not too much effort to post ;)

This is the 20 Questions Tag by AllThatGlitters21 (I liked the questions):

1. Things you cannot leave the house without
Lipstick, keys, gum, pressed face powder, blotting papers, cell phone, iPod (!) and chapstick.

2. Favorite Brand of Makeup
Hm...I haven't tried out soo many yet, but I really like L'Oréal and Catrice. I wanna try out MAC and Urban Decay so badly!

3. Favorite Flowers
Daisies!

4. Favorite Clothing Store
H&M all the way.

5. Favorite Perfume
Must be three: Daisy by Marc Jacobs for everyday in summer, Kate by Kate Moss for every  day in winter and Parisienne by YSL for special occasions.

6. Heels or flats?
I love wearing heels, must I mostly run around in flats.

7. Do you make good grades?
Fortunately, I do. :)

8. Favorite colors
Deep red and grass green. But I like black and white, too.

9. Do you drink energy drinks?
Nope. I swear by coffee or coke.

10. Do you drink juice?
Rarely, and if so, mixed with a lot of water.

11. Do you like swimming?
Yes, but I barely do it.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
At home: yes. At any fast food restaurant: no!

13. What's Your Favorite Moisturizer?
Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer is amazing!

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
Oh yes! And I want a BIG wedding :)

15. Do you get mad easily?
Unfortunately, I do, but I get down again in 2 seconds because I tell myself that I could be happy instead, and so then I am ;)

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
Ehm...NO?!

17. Any phobias?
I'm disgusted by most kind of insects and of spiders, but I don't have a serious phobia.

18. Do you bite your nails?
No. But I work on my cuticles when I'm really stressed out (bad habit! Trying to break it!)

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
No. I didn't even faint in my entire life!

20. Do you drink coffee?
Oh yes! I always say there ain't nothing better than a good cup of coffee.


I hope that you guys liked this post and I TAG everyone of you to do this!

Love,
Nathalie x

P.S. Don't forget to eat even more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)