1.) Golden-Red Half-Moon Nails
• Apply a base coat on to your nails.
• Add one coat of an opaque golden nail polish (you may want to go over it in case it doesn't cover perfectly).
• Let COMPLETELY dry.
• Put one reinforcement ring on each of your nail, creating a half-moon shape.
• Use an opaque (bloody) red nail polish and paint the rest of your nails.
• Let dry properly.
• Carefully remove the reinforcement rings and apply a clear top coat.
2.) Easy Peasy Candy Cane Nails
• Apply a base coat.
• Add one coat of an opaque, solid red nail polish on to your nails.
• Use a white striper or a french nails tip painter to create diagonal stripes on your nails. I painted 3 stripes on each of my fingers except for the thumbs: on those I added one more stripe. Do as many as you nail length lets you!
• Apply a glittery red nail polish on to your nails.
- second look & tutorial borrowed from youtube.com/cutepolish, but tried and tested (and loved!) all by myself :)
- for the second look I used essence's nail polish duo in 'applause applause' from the Circus Circus LE
I hope that you liked this post!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS ♥