Pages

April 9, 2012

Skincare Empties!

Hey everyone!
So, I'm really starting to feel successful and happy as my 2012 project seems to go really nicely so far. I aim at emptying as many products as possible, first of all to use up all the half-empty products lingering around in my bathroom and on my makeup table and secondly to motivate myself to use some products more often (like eye cream for example).

Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Toner


This is the second bottle I've emptied of this and I still really like it. It's a wonderful refreshment after cleansing your skin and it's moisturizing which is even important if you have oily skin like I do. I'm about to get my third bottle!

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Daily Moisturizer


I had heard lots of good things about this product and so I went ahead and got a tube of this. It's a lovely everyday moisturizer, it's absorbed very quickly leaving your skin soft and healthy. It claims to minimize marks from previous blemishes whilst preventing new ones which I think is true, although I don't believe that my skin has cleared up only because of this moisturizer as I've tried out a bunch of other skincare products during the last couple of months, too. But overall, it's a great product for a great price and I already have a backup of this at home.

Do you have any recent empties? Or are you even participating in Project Pan?

Love,
Nathalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)