Pages

February 5, 2013

Recently Picked Up #1

I thought I would introducte a new series to my blog today which I call 'Recently Picked Up'. I rarely ever buy a ton of stuff at once, so haul posts just don't work for me very well. Instead, I'll use this spot to tell you about products I've recently purchased and perhaps even my first impressions on them.



Toni & Guy Heat Protection Mist - £6.39
I snapped this up for about half the price in Kat's blogsale and only got around to test it about two times. First up, it smells incredible and so does my hair after using it. I'm still undecided on whether it's a bit heavy and makes my mane feel greasy, so I'll focus on the ends of my hair and see if I can make it work.

Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser for Combination/Oily skin£20/€21.95
I was in desperate need of a new cleanser and was eyeing this one up for a while due to its brilliant reviews online. So far I can say it makes my skin feel very clean and you also need only the tiniest amount (like not even a pea-size!) to cleanse your entire face properly. The jury's out...

L'Oréal Telescopic Waterproof Mascara£6.99 from Ebay
It was Anna that gave me a heads up (or ten?) about this mascara and I am glad that I followed her advice and bought it. This is my third tube I believe and I still love it for its lenghtening and separating qualities. Also it's the only mascara that actually holds the curl all day long.

Origins GinZing Eye Cream£21/€34
Now technically I did not purchase this, but the lady at the Clarins counter was very generous and supplied me with a sample of this eye cream which is a third of the original size (15ml). It's a lovely eye cream, sinks in very quickly and I also see that brightening effect, my under-eye circles are a lot easier to cover after using this for a few days!

So that is it for the moment, but another one of these posts may be popping up in your dashboard soon :)

What have you purchased recently?

Nathalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)