Pages

May 6, 2012

The Daily Nail: Peachy Nude Accent Mani


Today I wanted to show you what I wore on my nails this week. I got so many compliments on it (which made me really happy btw) and I figured I'd just blog about them.

The base color I used was p2 last forever nail polish in flirt and tease. p2 is a german drugstore brand, but if you're looking for a similar color, I'd say search for a nude beige with a lot of peach to it. In my opinion, it's a must-have in everyone's nail polish collection because you can wear it with everything. Plus it's looks gorgeous on the nails!
On my ring finger, I'm wearing H&M nail polish in Flamingo Pink. Maybe that's weird but when I bought this polish last week, I immediately had this manicure in mind. It's a dusty pink glitter polish and I already love it a lot. It somehow seems to me like a finely grounded version of Essie's Set Of Stones. Very pretty!

What have you been wearing on your nails lately?

Love,
Nathalie x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colour. My favourite peachy shade is Barry M in Peach Melba.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a gorgeous color indeed! Will add that to my shopping list x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)