Pages

May 11, 2012

Apple Cinnamon Muffins

You may know it or not, but I am truly devoted to baking and try to do it as often as I can. I'm always in in terms of trying new recipes like fancy cupcakes, it's just sometimes I crave for something classic; something comfy that makes me feel good.
Apple Cinnamon Muffins are my go-to recipe to achieve that feeling. You only need very simple ingredients but the results are fantastic and always delicious!

You need (for 13-14 muffins):
• 3 small apples
• 200g of plain flour
• 100g of sugar
• 100g of butter
• 2 eggs
• 1 teaspoon of baking powder
• 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
• 1 packet of vanilla sugar (or 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract)
• a few drops of lemon flavor

Directions:

1.) Grease your muffin pans or put paper moulds in them.


2.) Peel the apples.

3.) Remove the cores and dice the fruit flesh.

4.) Beat eggs, butter, sugar, vanilla sugar and the flavor until fluffy.

5.) Mix flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a separate bowl.

6.) Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture, then fold in the diced apples.

7.) Preheat your oven to 180°C and transfer the batter into the muffin pans.


8.) Let the muffins bake for 20-25 minutes until they're golden brown.
See me in the oven door, haha!
Hope you liked this recipe!

Love,
Nathalie x

P.S.: For all the fellow Americans among you, here you have the metric conversions:


• 2 cups of plain flour
• 1 cup of sugar
• 1 cup of butter

Preheat the oven to 350°F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)