Pages

April 25, 2011

Selfmade Orange Lemonade

I was on a trip with my family yesterday, and we sat down in this beautiful café where we ordered selfmade orange lemonade. It looked very pretty and it tasted insanely good, so I asked the waitress for the recipe.

For 4 drinks you need:
• 120 g sugar
• 2 tablespoons of orange zest
• 250 ml water
• lots crushed ice
• 600 ml orange juice
• Club soda

How it works:
Mix sugar and orange zest and add the water. Boil it until the sugar dissipates, then reduce heat and boil it for 10-12 minutes. Leave the syrup to cool down. Press the cold syrup through a sieve and put it in the fridge.
To serve it, mix syrup and orange juice and arrange it in 4 glasses. Add lots of crushed ice, orange pieces and fill it with club soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)