Pages

January 11, 2013

My struggles with blogging

Hi everyone!

Well first of all, thank you for being incredibly patient and not unsubscribing from this blog even though there was approximately zero activity on here for almost three months! I recently decided I wanted to blog again, but only under certain conditions which I am determined to explain to you.

In the past, I always went through phases of blogging and not blogging. In 2013, I want to break this habit. I realized I cannot keep up and post every other day, I've actually never really had the time for it due to being very busy in school and also working at a newspaper as well. Since I am graduating this year, I won't have it in the near future neither. Therefore I plan to take up blogging, but without stressing myself out too much. If I can post once a week, good! If I can post twice, awesome! But if I cannot post at all, well then so be it.

In 2012, the main thing I learned was to enjoy life as much as possible and mainly this: to only do what I really like doing in my free time. I do enjoy blogging, it enables me to write about anything I like and to share my passion with people from all over the world. I like to put as much effort as I can into everything that I am doing and so in 2013, I am going to post less, but aim to improve the quality of my blog posts.

I am thrilled to pick up one of my favorite hobbies again and am very excited to be able to share it with you.

I'll see you in my next post (which will be published within the next three months haha!)

Nathalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)