Pages

January 22, 2013

(A wagonload of) Empties #5

Hi guys!
I am very far from being a hoarder or a messie, but I've been meaning to blog about these empty products for a while now and I just haven't gotten around to. I've binned them a long time ago (two months ago I believe?), so there's new trash that will find its way into your subscription boxes soon haha! Since they are an awful lot, I'm just typing down the product names. If you are interested in hearing my opinion on a certain product, please don't hesitate and contact me.

The damage











LEFT: HAIRCARE BITS
• Balea Feuchtigkeit Haarmilch Aprikose (Moisturizing Hair Milk)
• Balea Tiefenreinigendes Shampoo (Purifying Shampoo)
• Schauma Push Up Volumen Shampoo (Volumizing)
• Balea Trend it Up Trockenshampoo (Dry Shampoo)
• L'Oréal Paris Elnett Volume Hairspray
• Schwarzkopf taft Volumen Haarspray (Volumizing Hairspray)

RIGHT: MISCELLANEOUS & MAKEUP BITS
• Good Morning Contact Lense solution (two bottles)
• essence long lasting eye pencil in 020 hot chocolate
• Maybelline The Falsies Mascara in brown
• Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in 030 Classic Beige



LEFT: BODY BITS
• Palmolive Ayurituel Joyous Shower Gel (love that smell!)
• Balea Glücksrausch Shower Gel
• Florena Handcreme Olive (moisturizing hand cream)
• Handsan Cream & Touch (hand cream)

RIGHT: FACE BITS
• The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Night Treatment
• Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water
• Rival de Loop Clean & Care Augenmakeupentferner (2-phase eye makeup remover)
• Balea Augenmakeuentferner (see above)
• Avène Eau Thermale


MAKEUP WIPES & TOOTHPASTE:
• Balea Young Klärende Reinigungstücher (clarifying makeup wipes, 2 packs)
• Sensodyne Pronamel toothpaste
• Elmex and Aronal samples

Love,
Nathalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)