Pages

September 2, 2012

NOTD: p2 forever

Fall is near, guys! Not quite yet, but hey if there's something I'm way too excited for at this time of the year, it's nail polish shades. I have a small selection of colors I like to wear in fall/winter only as I feel like they are a lot more appropriate for when the leaves are falling and the air gets crispy... you know what I mean.



I actually kidnapped this polish from my mom's beauty cabinet, to me it's one of the prettiest colors for fall! I'd describe 'forever' as a toned down pinky mauve, but on the nails it actually comes out as a true dark-ish purple with only a hint of mauve. Two coats are sufficient to reveal its true beauty and with a blob of top coat over it, it lasts a good three to four days without massively chipping.

What's you favorite nail polish for fall?

Nathalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)