Pages

January 20, 2012

Finished Product #1: Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion Mascara

Finished January 20th, 2012

Last year, everyone was raving about this mascara telling me how amazing it is. In September, I was in need for a new mascara and so I went ahead and tried out this mascara.

My review: I liked this mascara in the beginning because it really volumized my lashes and I also noticed a bit of lengthening. But as I used it, it dried out quite quickly and was terrible to apply in the end (which was the reason for me to stop using it and get a new mascara). Now it's all empty and dry.
Also, I felt like it didn't deliver enough product on to my lashes (I like my lashes to look deep black). So if you are rather going for a dramatic look but still want a MF mascara, I'd suggest going for the False Lash Effect (the original one in the black tube).

Note: I'm back to my beloved L'Oréal Volume Million Lashes mascara (ADOOOORE this!!)

Have a great day!

Love,
Nathalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)