Anyway, I recently purchased this lipbalm (that I absolutely love!) and I thought I'd show you:
I'm talking about the Figs & Rouge Ltd. Rambling Rose Balm, here you have some pics:
I heard of this when I read that Emma Watson is in love with this balm and so I wanted to try it.
• It's 100% organic and natural, which means no preservatives etc.
• It smells like real roses (not chemical at all!)
• It moisturizes your lips without softening them too much
• It leaves your lips smooth and with a glossy appearance
• The packaging is incredibly gorgeous and beautiful!
• It's a multi-purpose balm; I like to smear it on to my cuticles (works wonders)
• If you have really badly cracked lips, I don't recommend this (go for Carmex instead!)