Since Empties posts will come a lot more frequently on this blog now, I am not going to talk about every single product in full as it's time-consuming and I find it really annoying (sorry!). Therefore, I will make the odd note here and there but that shall be it. However, if you want to know more about a certain product, you are of course more than welcome to ask about it in the comments and I will get back to you.
• Alverde Feuchtigkeit Haarkur Aloe Vera Hibiskus (moisturizing hair mask)
Gorgeous, gorgeous stuff. Nourishes my hair and makes it super smooth. Repurchased many a times.
• L'Oréal Elvital [Elvive] Repair Hair Mask
Okay, but full of silicones. Not repurchasing.
• Seah Hairspa Mineral Spritz Conditioning Spray
Smells lovely and hydrates my hair well without weighing it down. Not awesome enough to be worth 18€ a bottle though I think...
• Lensspirit Good Morning! Contact lens solution
It's cheap and does the job. Repurchase.
• Clearasil Daily Clear Vitamins Cleanser and Mask
It thought it was okay, but then I tried proper (aka expensive) cleansers and I'm not looking back.
• Balea Augen Make-Up Entferner Ölhaltig (2-Phase Eye Makeup Remover)
I've repurchased this countless times, but it's not great at getting mascara off. Currently searching for an alternative.
• Balea Nature Tagescreme (day cream)
It was okay, but not mind-blowing.
• Elmex Toothpaste (mini size)
It's toothpaste, so there's not much to say about it really?
• Ebelin Nagellackentferner (nail polish remover)
I always repurchase this, it's acetone free and therefore very gentle, plus it's the only one that comes with a pump. Win/win.
• L'Oréal Telescopic Waterproof Mascara
This is my favorite mascara ever. Ever. Holds the curl, lengthens like crazy, overall just makes my lashes look amazing. Love this stuff!
• Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara
I am very particular with mascaras (see above), but it looked really nice on top of the L'Oréal! This was a sample, but I don't think I will purchase the full size.
• Astor Anti Shine Mattitude Powder
It took me forever to finish this! It was nice, but very pink-ish (I had the shade 002). Rimmel Stay Matte is far superior.
What products have you finished recently?