Pages

April 25, 2013

Empties #6

I never thought I would say that one day, but I am actually going through a lot of products on a regular basis. I've been accumulating empty products like a maniac, the reason also being that I used to never finish anything and therefore had a lot of just-about-empty bottles all over my bathroom. Long gone are the days of me thinking that way!
Since Empties posts will come a lot more frequently on this blog now, I am not going to talk about every single product in full as it's time-consuming and I find it really annoying (sorry!). Therefore, I will make the odd note here and there but that shall be it. However, if you want to know more about a certain product, you are of course more than welcome to ask about it in the comments and I will get back to you.


• Alverde Feuchtigkeit Haarkur Aloe Vera Hibiskus (moisturizing hair mask)
Gorgeous, gorgeous stuff. Nourishes my hair and makes it super smooth. Repurchased many a times.

• L'Oréal Elvital [Elvive] Repair Hair Mask
Okay, but full of silicones. Not repurchasing.

• Seah Hairspa Mineral Spritz Conditioning Spray
Smells lovely and hydrates my hair well without weighing it down. Not awesome enough to be worth 18€ a bottle though I think...


• Lensspirit Good Morning! Contact lens solution
It's cheap and does the job. Repurchase.

• Clearasil Daily Clear Vitamins Cleanser and Mask
It thought it was okay, but then I tried proper (aka expensive) cleansers and I'm not looking back.

• Balea Augen Make-Up Entferner Ölhaltig (2-Phase Eye Makeup Remover)
I've repurchased this countless times, but it's not great at getting mascara off. Currently searching for an alternative.

• Balea Nature Tagescreme (day cream)
It was okay, but not mind-blowing.

• Elmex Toothpaste (mini size)
It's toothpaste, so there's not much to say about it really?

• Ebelin Nagellackentferner (nail polish remover)
I always repurchase this, it's acetone free and therefore very gentle, plus it's the only one that comes with a pump. Win/win.


• L'Oréal Telescopic Waterproof Mascara
This is my favorite mascara ever. Ever. Holds the curl, lengthens like crazy, overall just makes my lashes look amazing. Love this stuff!

• Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara
I am very particular with mascaras (see above), but it looked really nice on top of the L'Oréal! This was a sample, but I don't think I will purchase the full size.

• Astor Anti Shine Mattitude Powder
It took me forever to finish this! It was nice, but very pink-ish (I had the shade 002). Rimmel Stay Matte is far superior.

What products have you finished recently?

Nathalie x

4 comments:

  1. Woo good work! Empties are always such an accomplishment. I have never tried any Clearasil cleansers but I agree, once you start using higher end cleansers it is hard to go back to drugstore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck, your blog is just lovely, keep up the good work :)

    I'm hosting a ASOS giveaway on my blog, pop over and have a look if you want

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love empties posts Nathalie! Almost as much as I love finishing products! It's so rewarding knowing that your money has gone to good use. I finish hair products most frequently and lately I have been using the Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie line, I have been really enjoying it, and I swear by cocnut oil as a hair mask so I go through that pretty quickly too.

    Looking forward to more empties posts from you!

    Zoe xx
    notesfromatwenty-something.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love loreal telescopic mascara! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment! I read and appreciate every single one! Also make sure to check back for my reply :)